Time is flying, I can’t believe September has already come and gone, and in a blaze of glory! Summer months at Chic&Seek have been busy, busy busy - and we've made a few tweaks at the Mews House, so its looking even more sumptuous. If you get the chance, pop in and see what you can find for this Autumn/Winter season.
This past weekend I've been busy re-organising my wardrobe.
First off - I've sorted through my shoes, created a bag for charity, a bag for re-sale and started packing away my summer shoes in their orginal shoe boxes or plastic transparent boxes. It’s a tough job and I’ve realized that some of my shoes are more like old friends rather than functional items to walk in. There are definitely a few pairs that I just love to marvel at, can’t bear to part with, but never see the light of day because they are either simply too uncomfortable, hold memories or aren’t on trend right now,
but I know I’ll wear them again….
Most girls have had those moments where they are obsessed with a pair of shoes, spend hours tracking them down and for some reason, they just never ended up being suitable for them or their lifestyle.
When that lust turns to loathe and the first waves of guilt and despair of how much money you have wasted appear on the horizon, FEAR NOT, you know that you can always sell those items on Chic&Seek, recoup some cash and buy something more suitable.
What I recommend to all you ladies with a penchant for the chic and fabulous, and hoping for the possibility of getting a decent return on those accidental purchases is:
- keep all original packaging and proof of receipt, especially for the big ticket / high value purchases. Pop the receipts in an envelope and keep them together or inside the original packaging. Et Voila!
- those wanting to re-sell, do it as early as you can. The more decisive you are, and the less you hang on to those items, the more desirable and valuable they are to potential new owners!
And remember ladies...
Part 2 to follow soon - The Wardrobe Change-Over


No comments:
Post a Comment